Directions for proper aftercare of your new tattoo:
- 30 minutes after you get your tattoo, wash it thoroughly with an antibacterial soup like liquid Dial. One with no fragrance in it.
- Next, pat the tattoo dry with a clean towel, & leave it alone. For the first two days, just wash the tattoo. DO NOT put A&D ointment, Neosporin, or any other type of thick ointment on your tattoo!
- After the first two days you can start putting lotion on it. Lubriderm or curel both work fine, just make sure to use a basic lotion with no extra stuff in it Just use a little 2-3 times a day.
- DO NOT pick at or scratch your tattoo !!!
- Keep the tattoo out of the swimming pool, ocean, & hot tub for at least three weeks.
- Keep your fresh tattoo out of the sun, and wait one month before applying sunblock to it!